Monday, August 23, 2010

People living without sex getting more acne..?? How to cure..?

I have many acne in my back, they are last for a long time and I do not know how to remove them. I heard that if people living without sex for a long time will be getting more acne, i am very worry about that, so please if anyone can give me a answer..Thank you,People living without sex getting more acne..?? How to cure..?
I dont know where did you heard that. But I am pretty sure it is not true. In fact, I think It may be the other way, More acne, Less Sex. (maybe nobody would like to have sex with someone with Acne)


there are excelent treatments for ACNE righ now, that 5 years ago would have been miracles. So see a doctor, pretty sure he has one. In a matter of 3 weeks you can see impresive results.


Dont loose spirit!


Hope is useful.People living without sex getting more acne..?? How to cure..?
well if people who have sex get rid of acne, just have sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment