Friday, August 20, 2010

On my back lot of black spots like the acne and both sides of mouth become Black.how to cure it?

please suggest some creams %26amp; it is possible to cure completely?On my back lot of black spots like the acne and both sides of mouth become Black.how to cure it?
kavi, I acne problems beginning when I was 15. I had acne on my forehead that was making me self-concious. I tried Proactiv, Murad, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with dismal results. I ended up visitng a local dermatologist. After 3 months almost all of my acne cleared up. I recommed you try finding a local dermatologist that can help. http://www.homeacnecare.comOn my back lot of black spots like the acne and both sides of mouth become Black.how to cure it?
Exfoliate your entire body . Could be sun damage, or impurities not being able to get out of the skin. The dark spots at the mouth come with age. Use fade cream in those areas. As you enter your 30's this begins to happen. That skin is usually very dry in that area also.


All the best to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment