Monday, August 23, 2010

Nature's Cure Acne - it works, but how?

I have been using Nature's Cure 2-part acne treatment for a while now. It works for me. I have moderate acne - my face is pretty clear for a while but then I will get like 10 of these big, painful pimples in a certain area. The Nature's Cure works to help prevent this and/or fix it when it does happen. I was looking on the web-site (www.naturescure.com) and I am still a bit confused as to how the pill works. It is 100% natural - a homeopathic acne medicine. Can anyone explain a little more about what that actually means? Thanks.Nature's Cure Acne - it works, but how?
i think it like regulates ur hormones or sumthin im not sure but im taking it too even tho i dont have acne i just started taking it this month to make sure i dont break out before school starts ( =

No comments:

Post a Comment