Monday, August 23, 2010

Does semen really cure acne?

My doctor wants to try this on my acne. I'm doing research.Does semen really cure acne?
Not only does it cure acne, but it's also an appetite suppressant!





It will help you lose weight, too!Does semen really cure acne?
yes it does, cuz i try it and it worked Report Abuse

I don't know.....





Did a guy tell you this?? Cause of so it's only cause he wants to get nasty all over your face - which if it works, then why not?? But, I doubt it....





If someone told you that pop helped with acne - would you try it?





I know there are plenty of over-the-counter things that can help and there are also lots of prescription meds that a doctor can perscribe. I'd try those before I'd go for the semen regimen. If your acne is really bad - go to the doctors and ask for Accutane (I use it and it's great!!!).
I would be leery of any doctor ( or teacher or boyfriend) that suggested that....


They are usually out to cure something other than acne.....
yes semen is good for the compelxion. something about organic complex proteins etc.
i thought it cured everything.
yes and i have also heard that caveman semen works the best
Your doc is a perve. I've never heard that one before. Ewwww. Who's semen, his?
yes.
sure .Ask him for a pearl necklace too

No comments:

Post a Comment