Monday, August 23, 2010

Best way to cure acne?

proactive or sure.Best way to cure acne?
VICHY Normaderm! I have it and it's great!Best way to cure acne?
proactive. expensive but the only thing that works :)
Proactive and other topical treatments will end up drying your skin out, further damaging it. It's only a temporary solution. Try treating acne at the source, not at the skin. Drink a lot of water to start off. Half gallon a day maybe. Your digestive track needs to stay clean. Also, try to avoid dairy products as they tend to ';gum up'; your digestive system. Taking a shot of apple cider vinegar and eating raw garlic occasionally also helped me. There's plenty more you can do just search around. I know some are just going to call me a weirdo for taking this route, but I've almost cured my 10 year battle with acne following these guidelines, and I'm still discovering more treatments. Some will say that what you eat has nothing to do with acne, it's all about keeping your skin clean. That is not entirely true. How many homeless people have you seen with acne?

No comments:

Post a Comment