Friday, August 20, 2010

Cream of tartar possible cure for acne?

As I suffer from acne and haven't yet found a way to suppress it, a woman approached me at work and suggested that I try mixing cream of tartar in water and drinking it once a day. She claims it worked for her sons. It supposedly removes toxins from your system. Has anybody ever heard of this and if so, how much do you mix with a glass of water? Thanks.Cream of tartar possible cure for acne?
I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.Cream of tartar possible cure for acne?
That probably won't work. You should use Proactive for your acne. It works for me
I doubt that works. Use a good face wash anti-acne kind, use a toner and acne cream and your face should clear up within a week or two. Proactiv works for some people not all, experiment and find the right product for you. If you still have bad acne then go to a dermatologist, he/she can help you.
I have never heard of that..I have Acne too..I have tried everything you can imagine and nothing works...Until I found this product called ARBONNE...I love it!!! It works great...I have tried proactiv and it didn't work for me...go to www.arbonne.com and you should be able to find a consultant in your area...it is 100% satisfaction guarantee...If you don't like it or it doesn't work for you then you can send it back and they will refund your money...
no...try this





Acne remedies at home


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1683.鈥?/a>
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment