Monday, August 23, 2010

Does toothpaste cure acne?

I've heard it does from some sites and it doesn't from othersDoes toothpaste cure acne?
no, but putting it on a pimple will dry it out and reduce the appearance. It wont ';cure'; it however.Does toothpaste cure acne?
It depends. For me it worked.After i get out of the shower i put toothpaste on the pimple and blow dry it. But i wouldn't recommend putting it on pimples with scabs. It causes them to become dry and flaky.
no lol
I tried it when I was younger and it didn't seem to work for me at all. The best cure for acne is definitely antibiotics.
i dont know bout that . but it sounds pretty weird
umm never heard of that
it can help dry it out, but only if left on for a short amount of time (15-20 min). leaving it on overnight can irritate it even further.
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment