Friday, August 20, 2010

Does sperm cure acne?

i heard it does?Does sperm cure acne?
Laugh away people but I for one have used this many times. Not to cure acne (I don't have any) because I'm not sure that it does cure acne. But from experience, I can tell you that it leaves your skin soft, smooth, and blemish free. It feels like a mask.. Leave it on for a few minutes, and then rinse off. Can't hurt to try it. Does sperm cure acne?
So that's why I've never seen a guy with acne...











lol, jk.





The answer is NO! Whoever told you that is a jerk, stop being his/her friend.
no it doesnt. if it did, why would they bother making so many acne products(well, women would still need them,lol). but really it doesnt.
Did he tell you to rub it on, or swallow it??





Boys have been telling that lie, forever.....
ROTFLMAO!





This is too funny to be for real.
Your boyfriend is my hero. Why didnt' I ever think of that one?
Lol I've never heard of that before.. otherwise i'd be rubbing it all over my face.
where did you hear this? from a man???~~

No comments:

Post a Comment