Friday, August 20, 2010

Can regular organic lemon juice cure acne?

i saw on som other people's answer and it said that lemon is effective...but what kind of lemon?Can regular organic lemon juice cure acne?
Organic or not, lemon juice is an acid. Might work as an astringent, probably a wast of a lemon. Get a product designed to fight acne.Can regular organic lemon juice cure acne?
try toothpaste , not too much
No. I use to try this long ago. My doctor advised me to be careful, because I was basically conducting a chemical peel. The acidity of the lemon juice could burn my face. You want to check with your doctor before trying something like this at home. If it is a small case of acne, you may be able to use a good skin care regimen. If your doctor recommends a simple skin care regimen, visit the following site:





http://www.marykay.com/mimilaws
I also heard that lemon juice can lighten your freckles too. However I have not found any real use for lemons besides lemonade and cleaning my microwave.





as your first answer said and I agree- acne is an imbalance in the body.
No. Only a dermatologist, water, low stress, clean diet, and plenty of exercise. Ance is an imbalance in the body.
No, lemon is way too irritating. Try blue light therapy instead. Ask your dermatologist who provides it. You sit under a blue spectrum light for a few sessions and acne improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment