Friday, August 20, 2010

Can eating apple cure acne?

hi, I know apple is very good for skin. I want to know if i eat apple regularly, will i reduce my acne? And how much should i eat?Can eating apple cure acne?
No, not really. Try to cut down on the amount of fat in the food you eat (apples have no fat, but there are plenty of other low fat foods too).Can eating apple cure acne?
Healthy, but not a cure for acne. I am on the Zap That Zit Program and my face acne was gone in 4 days and now I am on the routine cleaning system.





There are also great articles there;


http://acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.com





Good luck,


JR
eating apples are good for you but ive never heard of them curing acne. if you want to get rid of your acne try this, put a drop of tee tree oil on some cotton wool and dap over acne at night before bed, do this for about 2 weeks, this does work:)
Heya....i eat 2 apples a day and unfortunately am still stuck with acne! Eating healthily does help though, (my acne got better when i started eating more healthily)...but it will not necessarily eliminate it all together!
nope. acne appears due 2 stress, hormones and oily skin. theres no way of preventing acne only reducing the chances
Cut out the chocolate,


Buy some face cleansing pads (use twice, daily)


And eat cucumbers.
apple is a good for skin


do it regulary to make best result.it does matter how much u eat it is natural. more eat much better..
I don't think so but it is very healthy for you. I would suggest cutting down on chocolates and oils to get rid of acne
doubt it. try using clearasil or something
an apple a day keeps the doctor away








EDIT: two thumbs down? you pricks
an apple a day, keeps the acne away

No comments:

Post a Comment