Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it true that lemon juice actually cures acne?

I had just heard a rumor about it because i was talking with a friend who dealed with acne for a couple months and she had told me a cure that 100% works so she said Lemon Juice cures it. Is this true?Is it true that lemon juice actually cures acne?
Yes it helps.Gently apply fresh lime juice on pimples and wash after 30 minutes if you don't have a sensitive skin. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/Is it true that lemon juice actually cures acne?
No, I really wouldn't think so.


Anything acidic or harsh like lemon juice will only make things much more irritated and worse.


Though, honey and egg yolks work great, if you are looking for moisturizing face masks!
I've heard that but don't know. I know aspirin ground up and put on the acne heals it quickly...
hmm i've never heard that before..


but i use toothpaste and it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment