Friday, August 20, 2010

How to cure acne?

home remedies?How to cure acne?
my son has been using pine tar soap for a lil over a month now. it has really helped clear it up. he had it really bad. huge sores on his face, back and some on his arms and chest. you can get it thru your pharmacy. it costs about $4 a bar and a bar can last 3-4 wks.How to cure acne?
well i have found that when you get a pimple if you pop it then right after poor hydrogen peroxide on it and hold ice on it for like five minutes it realy makes the inflamation and redness go away.
In todays fast result society, we have to get result NOW!! So, the drug industry provides a bandage as a cure not eliminating the symptom or a real solution for most problems such as ACNE.


This creates a repeatative purchase of the so called bandage spelling PROFIT! However, we are still frustrated, disappointed and feeling bad because we still have the recuring or existing ACNE.


I had my problem for many years searching/researching ointments, holistic erbs..etc, with some results. However, problem persisited, I know how one feels, especially with all the beautiful people running around. I would think that I am lucky that at least I was a guy, and did not have to worry or be vain..oh well!!!


Then I ran across a person by the name of Chris Gibson, claimimg that he has a process where he can help your situation in 3days??? I was sceptical after ALL my experiences...so I said las try. That was the SOLUTION.


I just followed the process in his book and by the second day, there were results and HOPE. I do not understand , however, I can and followed directions, as you can to get the RESULTS. Check it out for yourself at http://tinyurl.com/2ep8vl
Arbonne is the best but is expensive and hard to find. if you cant get arbonne try getting some asprin and crush it up untill it is like podwer. than add water untill its like paste than put it on pimple(s) and leave it on over night.
There's one medicine I used.Pretty good.The brand is from ';Herbalife'; and it's Herbal aleo.It got so much difference after applying a few times. Can make it like a mask too.Call this number 96905995(singapore),if you wanna know about this product.This person,Val,will tell you more.
Acne is one of the most distressing and depressing problem. Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on the spots and wash when dry .Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment