Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i cure my dry skin in winter? coz cream makes my skin oily and i get acne, so what to do? help me?

ri8 now i m useing Pears soap but it dosent suit my skin. which soap is best for dry skin..and tell me about Cream for winter also, i can not use sticky cream, it makes my face oilyHow can i cure my dry skin in winter? coz cream makes my skin oily and i get acne, so what to do? help me?
dove is really good for dry skin.





also, the dry skin can be due to the temperature of the shower. if you take hot showers, it really dries out your skin. you should take your showers in lukewarm temperature (or cold if you're daring)





and what about oil or cocoa butter afterwards? you don't have to put a lot, just a dab %26amp; it'll help. How can i cure my dry skin in winter? coz cream makes my skin oily and i get acne, so what to do? help me?
I'm using this soap called ';Olay Body Butter Ribbons with Jojoba'; it works really good and this is coming from a person with sensitive skin and really really really dry skin. As far as lotion goes, try Vaseline. And for your face, don't use lotion, try moisturizer with acne medicine. (Don't forget to wash your face morning AND night.)
try dr bonner's magic soap. it doesnt dry out my skin at all. it's all natural, i love it. and to keep your skin hydrated through the winter, just buy an oil-free day cream. right now i'm using aloe soothing day cream from the body shop. even though its a cream, its a bit liquidy. it doesnt make my skin oily and ive never gotten acne from it. its a great moisturizer.
DON'T USE VASELINE!!! It contains petrolum which definitely will break you out.





When looking at moisturizers look for healthy ingredients. Avoid anything with alcohol in it and look for glycerin which will help it sink into your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment