Friday, August 20, 2010

Will toothpaste cure acne?

no!Will toothpaste cure acne?
Yes but u have to use white toothpaste, not the gel type. The toothpaste helps to dry out the acne. At least it works for me and my brother. Online it says that it doesn't work for some people and may actually leave scars.





I heard that sugar works as well. Heres a link to home remedies for acne. The sugar remedy is included http://www.otan.dni.us/webfarm/emailproj鈥?/a>Will toothpaste cure acne?
antibiotics will
it makes them less red and smaller but ive never tried 2 use it b4 well at least not as a mask but plzzz feel free
yes worked for me
It does not cure acne, but it does take the redness out. We have used this for have used this for years.
From my experiance no . Try proactive it really works! By the way dont pick at your zits it only makes them worse.
It does help but it doesn't kill the infection. You can use it if you have a sudden break out but it's better to use an special acne treatment.
well.. i never heard of it. but if your gay likr brandon is maybe


what money brandon?





(yes everyone i know the person who asked this, I know him personaly)
no it will not believe me I tried it before but then I used rubbing alcohol and it cleared my face up quick
try it out. everyone's skin is different and reacts in different ways to different things it's exposed to. find an ingredient that works for you and stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment