Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is there any cure to Back acne and marks in teens?

Hey, I am not normally the person to talk about my problems, but I feel that I have exhausted all options. I have had bad Back acne for 3 years now and I am now 17. After 3 years of Back acne there are extremely noticeable marks on my body from it as well.


I have hidden it until now, which has been a difficult task, as I played Australian football for 2 years, and decided to quit because of this. As a combo I also have Dermatagraphia (skin Writing Disease)which I have also hidden from everyone even my parents until now. I am unable to go to my parents about because they haven鈥檛 had anything like this, and I鈥檒l feel bad because they won鈥檛 know what to do, it will feel like I have let them down too, to say that something like this makes me so weak.


I have used almost all commercial products for my back, and have found little to no results in any. I also read about the vinegar and tea tree oil method, but it seemed to only anger my back..I am a clean person and shower twice a day, making sure my back is cleaned well. For my scars I have used, Aloe Vera, Bio Oil, Vitamin E creams, etc..


I herd that people have found a quick but risky cure, by getting a really heavy sun burn on their affected areas and letting the skin peal apparently leaving smooth mark free skin, not sure how successful this is though.


If you have made it this far in my questions thank you, my main reason for asking this, is that my girlfriend is thinking about trying some new things, and I don鈥檛 feel as though I am good enough for her because of this.. I know this sounds pathetic.


If anyone has any idea of how I can remove these scars and present back acne please share if possible.


Thank you.


Is there any cure to Back acne and marks in teens?
I'm an acne treatment expert and I must say Acne Free in 3 Days really seems to be one of the most respectable treatment on the market right now.





One of my readers found so much success with the program that he wrote this full review.





http://www.squidoo.com/AcneFree-InThreeD鈥?/a>Is there any cure to Back acne and marks in teens?
You can get pills from your doctor that clear up acne which work.
The scars are another problem all together.. But Acne I have seen results by using a liquid soap called ';Wisk';.. and a soft bristled brush.. also Merle Norman has a product called ';Miracle'; ..and ';Miracle Booster';.... There is also prescription strength ';Selsun'; This stuff is time consuming..you have to put it on and let it set for 15 minutes and then rinse...It also has to be done twice a day...



As a teen I also use to have acne on my back. One thing I found that help clear up the skin was a trip to the beach. The salt water really worked well in reducing or removing acne. You might also try taking salt baths at home if you're not close to the beach.





Avoid using a lot of creams on your back as these contain oils that will only add to your problem.





Use oatmeal soap when you bathe. The soap can be purchased in most pharmacies (at least in the US). The soap is mildly abrasive though you won't feel it when bathing and works well in opening skin pores. Buy yourself a good back scruber.





The only other thing I can add is to sit down with your parents and explain your problems. They may not be able to help you with your problems but they can take you to a dermatologist if your medical problems do not improve.





Good luck!
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment