Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What is the best cure for acne (products & home remedies)??

Acne is one of the most distressing and depressing problem. Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on the spots and wash when dry .Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.What is the best cure for acne (products %26amp; home remedies)??
Don't buy Proactive, it's a waste of money (at least for me) and it made my skin 5 x's worse, I finally went to the dermatologist and he prescribe a couple of things....now my face is clear!What is the best cure for acne (products %26amp; home remedies)??
My dermatologists prescribed me, Duac Topical Gel to use for morning and Tazorac to use a night. These products are good. I don't have a lot of pimples but I use to get them on my cheeks and some on my chin but since using those two products all my pimples are gone and my blemishes have disappeared. My face looks great.





I've been using these products since May this year. I would recommend it to everyone.





I've tried ProActive but it really didn't do anything for me. With Duac and Tazorac you seen results immediately. You can prescribe it at Wal-mart/Wal-greens after seeing the doctor. I started out with Samples.
I actually started taking birth control pills (Yasmin) not too long ago and it has cleared my skin right up. I don't know if your doctor would ever recommend contraceptives for that reason, but it was an unexpected surprise for me to get clearer skin!
If you are looking at purchasing products, ProActiv is the only way to go. So far, it is the only thing I have found that actually works. It is expensive, but worth it, with results showing in as little as 1 day.





If you are looking for a quick home treatment, try toothpaste. Now I know this sounds really weird, but wash your face before you go to bed, and put a small amount of toothpaste on your zit. It will dry the zit out over night and should be gone by the morning.
Products with benzoyl peroxide to fight infection, and salicylic acid to clear pores. Forget home remedies.
I use oatmeal to clear my skin. It removes dirt and makeup easily and it leaves my skin soft and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment