Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How would i cure my acne problems in homemade method?

toothpaste on the zit,,, dont get close to eyes---How would i cure my acne problems in homemade method?
I'm an older woman and I can tell you that tooth paste does work, but Listerine works better. If you get a bag of cotton balls and a small bottle of yellow Listerine(no bleachers) don't want to bleach the skin. Put some Listerine on a cotton ball and cleanse your face every evening and in the morning. I guarantee you will see a HUGE difference the very next day:~) PromiseHow would i cure my acne problems in homemade method?
sadly, no home remedys for acne have been proven 'succesfully'





I've tried so many, and they don't do didly squat.


I suggest you just wash your face with regular soap (yes, regular soap. It works so much better)





and moisturize, and every night apply a benzoyl peroxide spot treatment and exfoliate 3 times a week.








there really is no way to 'cure' acne, but there are ways to control or temperarily get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment