Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Does jojoba oil really help cure acne scars?

No the last thing you want to put on an oily face that is acne pron is oil. Acne scars are better left to heal by themselves. Let your body do what it do..which is regenerate. After it heals I know for a fact some people get black blochie spots. For that I use Saint Ives aporcot scrub...it gets rid of your dead skin cells and brights out the under layer. It helps deminish the black spots. Just let the scar heal by its self and don't pick at it that only delays healing time and causes more damage to your skin.Does jojoba oil really help cure acne scars?
actually, jojoba oil is different from other oils and will not cause new acne to arise...it can actually mimick your body into thinking that it has the natural oil and stop your acne break outs...try it!=D Report Abuse
Does jojoba oil really help cure acne scars?
I would think that it would clog pores and cause new acne.
I'm not really sure about it, but mayb u can try other oiless product..
Didn't work for me.
no
No!You better try agile with lemon juice or with tea essential oil.This really works for me. I tried many oils but nothing.Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment