Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I clear/cure my acne scars?

I have scarring from my acne and they look really ugly, their deep scarring pigmentation's that i just want to get rid of,I currently have no more acne, its just the scarring.is there anything effective i can do to get rid of these horrible scars?How do I clear/cure my acne scars?
well my advice to you is Don鈥檛 start any treatment for scarring until your acne is completely gone and unlikely to come back.


Skin resurfacing techniques (like dermabrasion), surgical excision, and fillers have been used to diminish acne scarring for years with mixed results. Currently, laser therapy has assumed a more important role in the treatment of acne scars, and other newer surgical methods featuring light and radio waves are an option to treat your acne.


you can find more usefful information and tips about acne here http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/How do I clear/cure my acne scars?
There are now many natural acne scars treatment kits such as Zenmed scar treatment kits that can treat your acne problems.





Technically speaking, anti acne scar treatment kits such as Zenmed do not cure acne scars completely. There are no acne scars cure at this moment except for laser acne scar surgery which only reduces the acne scar to make it less visible.





Products like Zenmed can make the acne scar less visible though to the point where it does not exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment