Monday, July 26, 2010

Is there any home cure or any product to get rid of acne/acne scars?

Product=clean and clear or something of that sort from a store like wal-mart.Is there any home cure or any product to get rid of acne/acne scars?
I started having really bad acne problems beginning when I was 18. I had acne on my forehead that was really embarrasing. I tried Proactiv, Aceneticin, Oxycerin, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with dismal results. I ended up contacting a dermatologist. After 5 months almost all of my acne cleared up. I recommed you try finding a dermatologist that can help. http://www.homeacnecare.comIs there any home cure or any product to get rid of acne/acne scars?
acne scars u should use bio oil but thats probs a bad idea if u have acne. try 2 find an oil free verson. Clinique is reli expensive but reli amazing on my skin. try garnier wash and mask thats reli gd too. If ur acnes reli bad u should consult ur doctor and u could go on medication 2 get rid of it.
Pineapple juice has a good amount of ascorbic acid which acts as a good bleach for the skin, so when applied often and washed after 10 or 15 minutes help a great deal in reducing acne,pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
Try this, it worked a treat for my my wife:


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ACNE-TREATMENT-CURE-OILY-SKIN-SPOTS-BLACKHEADS-DETOX_W0QQitemZ190259261147QQihZ009QQcategoryZ29618QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Another addition to bio oil is cocoa butter which may help.





You could try searching for a diet tips to improve condition of skin which may help to a degree look up EFAs.

No comments:

Post a Comment