Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is it true that semen can help cure acne? ?

I have been told by a few people that the high amount of protein in semen can actually help cure some cases of acne. I have heard of similar cases in babies and using breast milk to help cure pimps on a babies face because of all of the vitamins and minerals it contains. I am being serious i true do want to know if this is even remotely possible. I myself highly doubt it, but you never know.Is it true that semen can help cure acne? ?
someone is trying to make you the butt of a joke. And believe me, there is NO connection between semen and breast milk.





proactive, daily face washing, good diet... those are all things that can help manage acne.





and, by the way, yyyyyyyyuuuuucccckkkkk!Is it true that semen can help cure acne? ?
No, some one is trying to make a fool out of you. Urine however, does work. There have been several studies where people with light acne have used their urine on a cotton swab the first thing each day before showering and their acne disappeared nearly over night.
  • eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment