Saturday, July 24, 2010

Are there any home remedies to completly cure acne???oh and do blue and red light really work on curing acne??

i have tried mostly everything nothing works i have tried proative it worked but one day i forgot to put on the toner and when i looked in da mirror my skin was totally dry and scally so i stoped.....i ve tried over da counter product some give me effect but they drie my skin out any advice please oh and rigth now im trying clearasil vanishing cream please help!!!!!!Are there any home remedies to completly cure acne???oh and do blue and red light really work on curing acne??
I know exactly how you feel. I even went to my doctor to get him to recommend me a good dermatologist, because I was so ashamed of the horrendous amount of acne on my face. So I just went around testing every product in the market until I found some that worked(still work) miracles for my face. I was interning at a hospital in Inida, and while I was there I found a few products that--I don't know if they're sold in stores here-- really seem to help me. My two favorite brands are No-Marks and Lakme. I bought No-Marks Face Pack Powder. You mix in water to this powder to make it a paste and apply it. It instantly dries and suctions a LOT of impurities as it does. After letting it completely dry(about 5-10 minutes depending on how thick the mask layer is..it doesn't need to be very thick), I wash it off by using a No-Marks scrub soap bar(I found it in some Indian carry-out stores in California). Instantly, my face brightens, without being too dry and patchy, and a lot of my acne seems to disappear(well it goes down considerably). I do this twice a week. Every morning, I wash my face with Lakme MATTeffect Purifying Facewash, and while my face is still wet, I apply some Lakme Icy Fresh Gel to my face and let the gel absorb in for a few seconds. I then pat dry with a towel. This combination gives my face a glowing effect. In fact, I usually don't need to apply a separate foundation to even out my face because the facewash and gel create that effect. I also drink lots of water, which helps clear out your system. The moment I started using these products, I noticed an immediate difference in my face. My acne actually started to clear up and disappear. I also agree with the person above me. Avoid oily junky foods and your face will clear up. I haven't had soda and candy in nearly 2 years. It not only helps your face, but it's also more healthy for your body. Also, the above-mentioned products work great for even people who don't suffer from acne. The mask really helps relax tired muscles, and the facewash can help you keep layers of make-up off. Hope this helps =] (PS. I do use Clearasil Vanishing Cream--when I'm stressed out, I tend to break out regardless of the fact that I now have a pretty clear face--and it does help. Don't try to apply globs of it on, cuz that'll just dry out your skin. Just a thin layer once in the morning and once before bed can work miracles.)Are there any home remedies to completly cure acne???oh and do blue and red light really work on curing acne??
~here's a site to buy the no-marks products


http://www.naturetherapy.com/nomarks/


-i use the no-marks dry face scrub


and the no-marks scrub soap


~here is a site where you can buy the lakme face products


http://mall.coimbatore.com/bnh/lakme/face/matteeffect.htm Report Abuse

Do bear in mind that everyone's face is different %26amp; u may not have as amazing effects as I did. Still, it doesn't hurt to try. I think these sites are authentic b/c both brands are very big brands in India--almost as big as Clearasil and Clean%26amp;Clear here. Hope ur face clears up =] Report Abuse

pretty much all acne remedies dry out your skin; thats how they dry up the acne. you just have to be careful and figure out how much to use it. use it enough for it to be effective, but not so much that it completely dries out your skin.
Keep trying proactive, you need to give it some time. I had to use it for about 4 months for it to start working and I still use it. Drink plenty of water too, it really helps. I had to stop drinking sodas and drink more water. You also try Retin-A, I think you have to go visit a dermatologist in order to get it. I used clearasil some years ago when I was about 14 or 15. I didn't work at all, but that doesn't mean it won't work for you. I drank water, I used Retin-A and used proactive and my skin looks much better. My skin is still oily and I still get a few pimples here and there and I still have scars, but doing those things helped my skin alot. Goodluck to you.
a homeopathic dr said take vit a zinc for skin health and vit c also tea tree oils washes dotn touch ur favce with dirty hands as acne is bacteria under neath the skin hot washcloths on face to open pores then mud masks once a week ..
A good home remedy is to put pure honey on your acne then cover with a bandaid. The blemish will be gone in the morning. Will not dry out your skin either.
I know how you feel with acne i had problems with it my self, The best home remedies i found were to use alcahol 96 or Surgical spirit on your face in the morning and last thing at night, it can make your skin dry though so get a non greasy moisturiser. also taking Zinc %26amp; Vit C suppliments really helped me out and a added bonus to zinc was it makes your hair thicker if you have fine hair. Just remember that these will take time to work and are not instant fixes, if all else fails go to your doctor and aske to speak to a dermotologist and they can prescribe some strong medication for it. I went and they gave me Ethromycin but it can have some side affects like upset stomach but it does work. Godd luck. Adam
I cant get much of anything to work either...i ve tried


TootPASTE


Listerine (sorta helped)


Lemon juice


Witchazel
Hi


This link helped me with some sure fire home remedies so here goes, http://www.wellnesstalk.org/3_25_0.html





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment