Monday, July 26, 2010

I need a fast working acne cure?

I have beed using AcneFree for about two years now. I stopped when my acne went away.





Now my face broke out again because of me stopping using it. I started using it again about a week ago and my face cleared up ALOT!!!








But I woke up this morning with a HUGE pimple on my nose. I have prom on Friday so I need a fast acne cure that actually works!!!!!!!!I need a fast working acne cure?
best way to dry it out and make it go away fast is just to put toothpaste on it and don't touch. keep it clean as much as possible. drink lots of water tooI need a fast working acne cure?
Hi,





My product Blemex dries Acne overnight but it's too late for me to send it to you.


I am not sure you have a pustule, but if you do, don't pop it because it will leave a scar.





I suggest you use hot and ice compresses to soothe the skin and put some egg white on the zit a few times because egg white dries and tightens the skin.





Once it dries, then use some coverup for the big party.


I suggest wearing something that draws atenttion away from your face.


Good luck. You will have so much fun, I guarantee no one but you will notice it.
Take a look at this site. In this site you will find many ideas and details about PIMPLES, ACNE, OILY SKIN, DRY SKIN and SCAR'S ON FACE, BLACKHEADS, WHITEHEADS and many Tips also. Many treatments methods are given and a bunch of FAQ's are also given which is very very usefull. So take some time with this site and enjoy . you will also find may links regarding this topic's so you can also look in to that also.
Liz Earle





http://uk.lizearle.com/products.php?rang鈥?/a>





http://beauty.about.com/od/homemadefacem鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment