Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do i cure my acne scabs?

i want the fast results. the neosporin isn't really doing that much. should i just keep putting on the acne medicine? (benzoyl peroxide) . how long will it take for the scab to go away on my face?How do i cure my acne scabs?
Well, during the day I apply rubbing alcohol, then some hydrogen peroxide to the effected area. After that I let it air out for about five minutes apply some ';benzoyl peroxide'; I use Clearasil Ultra Vanishing Cream, after that dries for about five or so I apply a good moisturizer. I use Garnier Nutrioniste, works wonders. Concealer is necessary of course L'Oreal True Match in my opinion is the best because it does not look dried out or ';scabby';. Before bed I do all the same minus the moisturizer which in turn I substitute for neosporin, but make sure you only put enough on so it won't run on your face and clog other pores. All in all as long as you don't pick and be patient, I would give it 9 days, but be sure to drink plenty of water because the hydration will help you heal. Good luck!How do i cure my acne scabs?
vinegar. SERIOUSLY

No comments:

Post a Comment