Thursday, July 22, 2010

Does salt water help to cure acne?

ive heard it does? does it?has anyone actually tried it?Does salt water help to cure acne?
I don't know if it's been proven scientifically or not......BUT, when we used to vacation at the shore when I was a teen, my face always cleared up and I'm sure it was due to the drying affect of the salt water. Once when I had pierced my ears, I got really infected and I went to the beach just to get into the saltwater. The salt drew all the infection out and it was better the next day....really a pimple is pus up under the skin.....kind of an infection that forms a bump.


Couldn't hurt and it may work wonders for you. I'd try some warm salt water compresses and see how it does.


Good luck.Does salt water help to cure acne?
ive tried it. its pretty good because it doesnt aggrivate your skin but it dries out the pimples. i acutally use baking soda (which is Sodium something) and as you probably knwo sodium = salt , and the baking soda works great on my face so im sure the salt water would be the same way.
yes it does when i went to cuba it really made my acne scars go away and made my skin look much better

No comments:

Post a Comment