Saturday, July 24, 2010

What is the component of sweet potato leaves that can cure boils and acne?

please, help me in my research topic..=(What is the component of sweet potato leaves that can cure boils and acne?
My understanding of leafy greens, regardless if its from a sweet potato is that they actually have phytochemicals, which are the pigment that forms to protect the leaves from the ultra violet rays of the sun.





These phytochemicals actually defend cells from damage and help support healthy skin, nails, hair, eyes and cell integrity.





I eat a powder that is made up of phytochemicals from 12 vine ripened fruits and vegetables and I used to get sun burned easily and now I don't get burned.





Reading about the leaves of the sweet potato is that it has high amounts of natural vitamins needed. Vitamins must be in a food matrix and bound by phytochemicals in order for your body to utilize these antioxidants appropriately for cellular regeneration and repair.





I also know that sweet potatos have phytosterols, which is another phytochemical that feeds your hormonal system by supporting it with the nutrition it needs to convert your own DHA, youth hormone.





That's about it for now. Let me know if you learn of more componants in the leaves of the sweet potato. I starred your question because I want to learn more.What is the component of sweet potato leaves that can cure boils and acne?
Starch.............it draws the 'puss' out of the boil,and dries out acne. You can use any potato to do this.


I had a boil a few years back and an elderly Lady told me to try that, which I did and it worked.
You might be thinking of wild yam, not sweet potato.





Wild yam properties:


alkaloids and Tannins make this plant useful as an antiinflammatory

No comments:

Post a Comment