Saturday, July 24, 2010

How did you Cure Your Acne?

What did you do? What did you Use?How did you Cure Your Acne?
I went to a dermatologist %26amp; she gave me some pills. Now im fine :)How did you Cure Your Acne?
I've had really bad acne off and on for a few years. I know what it feels like when it seems that nothing is working! A lot of creams, lotions and washes will really do the same things - most contain either benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, so if you've tried both and neither one works, then chances are, none of them are going to help immensely.





As stated above, there are many causes of acne, including stress, hormones, oily skin, genetic factors, etc. There are a few natural solutions that may help you to clear up your skin a little bit. Something that really helps me is being exposed to sunshine! If I can't get outside in the sun on a regular basis, I go for a tan at a tanning salon. Of course, tanning beds aren't for everybody, but the UV dries out your skin in a natural way and seems to clear up acne. I have also heard that mixing crushed garlic cloves with a bit of water and applying it to blemishes can cure acne, though I have not yet tried it. Another thing I do is try to go swimming a few times a week - I use the pool at the gym after I work out, and the chlorine, which is also a drying agent, seems to keep my acne at bay when I swim regularily - plus it's great exercise, which can help with the stress and hormonal factors as well!





Aside from those few solutions, my best advice would be keep it simple! Wash your face with a mild acne-clearing wash morning and night, and try to avoid touching it throughout the day or scrubbing too hard, as both these things will worsen your acne. I also apply a spot treatment to the problem areas before bed, but aside from that I try not to put anything on my face - and I use a minimal amount of make-up as it tends to clog the pores, creating more zits.





Hope that helps you out!
i had TERRIBLE acne just last week,


but started taking one vitamin A and one vitamin beta carotene each day and my skin has never been clearer. PLEASE just try it, it's simple, and there just vitamins, prescription pills are extremely bad for your health.





ps. you have to wash your face regularly, and not eat a lot of junk.
Perception pills.
I can stop acne without drugs or over-the-counter products.Here is how


http://3e07aa43ifpiuw3vkkoc-dlm2-.hop.cl鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment