Monday, July 26, 2010

Will taking birth control pills (to cure acne) make my body get more shapely?

or will it make me gain weight (out of proportion)? which is better, diane or yasmin?Will taking birth control pills (to cure acne) make my body get more shapely?
hello, if you want to get shapely you should go running in the morning.


If you need help with acne here's a site to help: http://acne-medication.ebookorama.com/Will taking birth control pills (to cure acne) make my body get more shapely?
birth control and shaping your body are two different things.
My doctor told me no. That has found out to be a myth. But women are saying that it will make you fat and give you more acne. I say not all female will have the same reactions. Your body may take to it differently than the next.
As far as I know Diane is normally used for teens who have skin condions or problems. A friend of mine was on this pill for the same reason. Normally these pills have a very small portion of hormone in them so it shouldn't change your weight too much, provided you eat healthy and get regular exercise. I would suggest consulting a doctor or even dermatologist before going ahead and taking it as there may be other ways to clear skin problems. More often than not skin problems occur not only because of ';growing up'; but also through diet. Hope this helps!
It might make you gain weight on your breasts, hips and thighs like I did with Diane 35. Yasmin doesn't cause this effect as much as Diane 35, but it is not without risks and I would carefully research this medication before going ahead. HTH.
That's one helluva magic pill you've got there..





:-)
Oh don't take birth control pills, you will get side effects and your body will be shapeless. I was on Diane-35 for about one year but I really lost everything with this medicine.my weight dramatically started increasing and I was weighing 85Kgs and I started developing fat on my stomach.I really lost my stomoch because of this Diane medication.Then I stopped taking this medication and today I am weighing 51Kgs.


Leave your pimples and don't take birth control pills.Your pimples will go away after marriage or kids.
There are various advantages and disadvantages of taking the birth control pill. The first advantage is that it is statistically a very good method for avoiding pregnancy. Other reasons include that some scientific studies have found it good at helping to reduce the risk of some female cancers.





As far as weight gain is concerned, it is different depending on the woman, and depending on which pill is taken. Many drugs nowadays have fewer of the female hormones and anyone starting a course of treatment should discuss their concerns regarding weight gain with their doctor.





Some people believe weight gain might even be psychological, based on a placebo effect whereby women eat more believing they're going to 'gain weight anyway'.





I think the only true answer for whether the pill will positively or adversely affect your body would be to try it out/try out a few different medications and doses and see the effect it has on you.





And then balance this with the benefits to your acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment