Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can micronogen (The Pill) be used to cure acne?

Dianette is the pill prescribed for acne..in the uk you have to pay for it if it just for acne but if you need contraceptive AND a acne treatment then you get it freeCan micronogen (The Pill) be used to cure acne?
The pill can help with acne, see your GP and they will advise which is best to help with your skin





I have tried loads of pills and i never had spots when i was taking themCan micronogen (The Pill) be used to cure acne?
i was on micrognon years ago and i to had awfull out breaks of spots,esp at the time of my period.i went back to my family planning and she told me to go to my g.p who gave me dianette on prescription,and within a month of takin it when it had settled in my system i was virtualy spot free.i would def recomend it..


good luck! xx
Certain pills work better at clearing acne than others. Ask your GYN what would be the best one for you. I've had acne for so many years and the pill definitely helps with the breakouts.
Im not sure about micronogen, but my doctor put me on Dianette to help clear my skin up...it worked a treat!


ask your GP for a Pill that will help your skin





xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment