Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anyone have a cure for acne that works?!?!?!?

I tend to break out in spots quite often- I have been to the doctors and they gave me cream but that dosen't seem to be working! So if you have any ways- please tell me! Also I tend to get oily skin so if anyone has any ways to get rid of tht aswell please drop that in- Thanks!Does anyone have a cure for acne that works?!?!?!?
the reason why your breaking out in spots is because of oily skin once you maintain skin tht is no oily your spots will get much better.


While taking a shower or a bath Run realtivley hot ater over you face for a minute then cold and repeat this couple of times.


The Hot water will open up your pores and clean and the cold water will close them back u so no dirt gets in. Use a good face mask at least 1 every 2 weeks but if your skin s quite oily alot then a face mask a week. tee tree oil is also very good get some tee tree oil and apply some to cotton wool and then apply to your problem areas.


Drink lots of water(preferably 2litres a day is reccomended)


and also ive heard if you eat alot of apples your skin will get better...





hope i helped :)Does anyone have a cure for acne that works?!?!?!?
CLINIQUE ACNE TREATMENT!!!!!! lol It's the best and I love it. I've used it for about a month and my acne is gone!!! I tried proactive, and it didn't work. I tried all the clean and clears, neutrogenas, and biores, and those didn't work too. Then I tried clinique and it's amazing!! I swear by it! They also have special products for dry skin and oily skin. You can personalize your system. The people there are usually really friendly. Hope this helped
Try Tea Tree Lavender Oil, It's really great! The Tea Tree Dries the zits out and the Lavender Takes away redness. Apply it with a damp cotton ball, directly to the skin. Also,


DONT Overwash your face, it only causes yoru body to produce more oils- hence- more acne! Try St. Ives Medicated Apricot Scrub, once a day. That's really helped me.
everybodies reactions are different...but, i swear to using proactiv...it cleared up my face so quickly and it keeps it clear even at the time of month





hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment