Monday, November 21, 2011

Wat is an acne product that ';will cure'; my acne problem?

something that is not expensive and that i can buy in a local store (i also have acne on my back and some on my chest)


please help me on answering this acne problem....Wat is an acne product that ';will cure'; my acne problem?
Listerine mouthwash.





No joke. ONLY listerine though. So use it as a toner with a cotton ball. It will fight the acne causing bactiria on your face and make it smell really good.Wat is an acne product that ';will cure'; my acne problem?
my dermatologist gives me free samples of retin-a-micro.. see if you can get free samples or something. he gives me a lot, like enough for a year. it worked for me! but i didn't have really bad acne. umm idk what expensive is to you, but proactive also works really good. it's up there though. like $70
Try Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash.





It is great on any breakouts on the body and works super fast!





You don't want to put lotions on your skin because it can clog pores further.





Don't forget to drink LOTS of water throughout the day! It helps flush toxins from the body and reduce irritation and breakouts.
Go to see your GP...I did and I was prescribed a thing called Tetralysal 300...at first I didn't want to go,but after I did I'd wished I'd used it sooner...I don't think anything will get rid of it unless it's prescribed by a doctor.Think what could be the root cause of the acne...is it stress related or could it be that you wear tight clothing or have bangs that are forever touching your forehead creating clogged pores or maybe you try and cover it up rather than letting the skin breathe.My skin got clear in literally 2 weeks...for your back,get a Rough sided sponge with soap on and scrub which will eventually clear it up !
Well as I found many important details about PIMPLES, ACNE, OILY SKIN, DRY SKIN and SCAR'S ON FACE, BLACKHEADS, WHITEHEADS and many Tips also. Many treatments methods, So make some time and look into this site I, am sure that you will find many useful informations, Enjoy bookmark this site for comming back to it.
well i found that clearsil ultra works the first time u use it, but then stops working. Try clean%26amp;clear acne products. I luv those they r very helpful. GoodLuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment