Monday, November 21, 2011

Can a tomato help cure acne?

CURING ACNECan a tomato help cure acne?
The acid in the tomato helps decrease the amout of bacteria in your skin, but it might take a while.Can a tomato help cure acne?
I've heard that tomato can help with acne, but nothing can really cure it. Go to www.acne.org, there is a lot of helpful information there! You might find something about tomatoes.
I never heard about tomatoes but I have heard egg yolks help and lettuce leaves too. I just use proactive.
I never heard about tomatos, but I am asking an acne q? too, so if you want more answers just check out my question!! =]
Eat apples for 3 days and drink only water, it will clear up but you will have to do this every 3-4 Weeks





No idea about the tomato thing
For oily skin with acne try fresh tomato puree - it will remove the excessive oil and soothe the inflammation.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment