Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I cure Acne?

I have something like acne with bumps on my cheek and nose and face how do I cure it I wash it every day and I saw a doctor.How do I cure Acne?
Make the paste of Rakta-chandan ( sandalwood ) and Turmeric with milk, and apply it over the pimples. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.htmlHow do I cure Acne?
go see a dermatologist and let them give u medicine their self....i have acne and i went to my doctor and she recommended me 2 a dermatologist...the medicine they give u really works...i seen results in 2 weeks
You have to attack acne where it starts, with your diet. For me, diet was the cause and solution. Topical medications fight the symptoms. Start by eliminating trans fats and eating more fruits and vegetables. Once you start cleaning up the inside of your body, by eating properly, the outside of your body (your skin) will be get cleaned up too. I started a website to document my problem and solution.





http://www.fredstown.com/acne.html





You might find it helpful to read my story. Just remember to eat an all natural/organic diet with lots of fruits and vegetables. Stay away from processed foods. Use mild, all natural cleansers and don't pick at your face. Get lots of sleep and enough water for your body weight. Remember, clean body = clean skin. While you're waiting for your skin to clear, remind yourself that acne is a challenge that you will overcome soon. Once you're rid of it, tell all your friends how you did it. That's what I'm doing. God Bless.


Source(s):


http://www.fredstown.com/acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment