Monday, November 21, 2011

How do i cure acne?

small pimples on some parts of the face, black heads and a few spotsHow do i cure acne?
There are a lot of ways to get rid of acne. But I found that the only problem is that they do not really prevent future breakouts. Until I found a cure that solved my acne problem for good. I wrote about it on my blog if you would like to check it out.How do i cure acne?
Cut down on the sugar
i had the same problem and i tried beauti controls acne system and i have litterly no acne. It dried my face like a raisin which in my case was what i needed. My face is so much more nicer and people have definetly noticed. I tried home remedies and cheap stuff but it never worked. This product is middle of the row for expence but works great. Find a consultant in your are, here is a link:


http://www.beautipage.com/ConsLocator/Co鈥?/a>


And if you dont want to use this make sure you use a toner (found in all pharmacies) in will dry out black heads and pimples too.
I have had acne for a long time, I have been using Proactive and it has worked great.
wash your face with ance cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment