Monday, November 21, 2011

Does aprocot scrub work for acne and will this cure my lame acne??

I wonder who gave you this suggestion to use aprocot scrub on your skin to cure acne. You will end up messing your skin more than what it is now. I would suggest you use a good natural, doctor formulated acne treatment system, something like zenmed or clearsil. I have heard from many that zenmed derma cleanse happens to be the best in treating acne from the root. You can find more info about their products at their website www.zenmed.comDoes aprocot scrub work for acne and will this cure my lame acne??
based on my experience, no. apricot scrub could be too harsh for acne-prone skin. apricot beads are hard, and if you use it to scrub your pimple/acne, it would get irritated.





try using a mild cleanser that cleans thoroughly (probably something without alkaline, thats what i use), and would not dry your face. :)Does aprocot scrub work for acne and will this cure my lame acne??
I find the apricot scrub is too harsh for everday use. Try Clearsil Ultra Daily Face Wash. I use the apricot scrub on my nose but only about twice a week.
  • mineral foundation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment