Monday, November 21, 2011

Does honey help cure acne?

I have a little bit of acne and most it is in the T zone. I heard online that honey helps cure acne. I was wondering if this is true. If it worked for you please say how long it took to before you saw results and if it didn't please say something as well. Thanks for the help! :)Does honey help cure acne?
I've not tried it personally, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Pure honey has the ability to sterilize and disinfect the skin. I've used it as lip balm before, and it worked well. If you are going to use honey, you'll probably want to get the more natural stuff, since a lot of the honey that you buy in the stores is actually more high fructose corn syrup than it is honey.Does honey help cure acne?
Here's an answer from old Grandma Putt's:


She says,





Got blemishes that you'd like to clear up and a BANANA that's too


ripe to eat? Then this is your lucky day!





Just before bedtime, mash the banana,and smooth it thickly over


the infected skin.


Cover the mush with gauze, and tape it in place.Then toddle off to dreamland. While you're snoozing, the sugar and enzymes in


the fruit will draw out the impurities and clear the infection.





On the honey part I read that it's good for head aches 2 tablespoons.


Honey has a lifetime shelf life,believe it or not.
I havent tried it but i think i will. Many people told me it does and i was thinking it probably helps since its all natural and it has no chemicals it'll probably smooth the skin and make it smooth and help get rid of acne.
Check here...


http://earthclinic.com/


(Free advice from other users just like you)
I use a mask of honey, plain yogurt and aspirin 2 times a week and it does wonders. I'd vote yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment