Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best cure for acne i have these red spots on my chin and can't seem to shift them ?

cos they are on my face it really gets me down and depressed can sumone please helpWhat is the best cure for acne i have these red spots on my chin and can't seem to shift them ?
You could try some topical cream treatments but all they ever did for me was to dry my skin. I had such a terrible time with my skin until I discovered a special sun lamp for your face which you can buy. It is manufactured by a company and it is the UV rays which help without ageing your skin. I never looked back!! good luckWhat is the best cure for acne i have these red spots on my chin and can't seem to shift them ?
Try this Renewall cream. It is concentrate so you only need to use a tiny drop each time. My husband has lots of red spots on his face and body and after daily usage, after a couple of weeks, he noticed that these spots have cleared. He absolutely loved it!





For more information on the ingredients, here is the link:





http://www.globalfirst.co.uk/renewall.ht鈥?/a>
i wash and use toner on my face every night before i go to bed and if i see a pimple about to start i dab an anti-blemish sick with tea tree oil in it, it seems to work for me!
* Try Clinique Anti Blemish Solutions 3 step. This really helped for me as it clears up the blemishes but it doesn't dry out your skin as so many other brands on the market do.


* Try to lessen touching your face/using makeup as much as possible.


* Makesure all of your makeup applicators are kept clean.


* Drink plenty of water.


* Avoid any grainy kind of scrub/exfoliant as the beads pick up bacteria %26amp; spread it.


* If it is really affecting you then you can always visit yoir doctor as there is an antibiotic or contreceptive pill that helps to clear it up.


* Makesure all your products are frangrance free/for sensitive skins otherwise they may aggrevate your skin.


* Try a herbal pill for acne like Clear complexion.
Burts bee's do a blemish stick.....really it is very good. I have one in my handbag at all times.


What鈥檚 best about burst bee's is it is natural. Definitely my top buy for acne problem areas.





But you must always remember to have a good skin cleansing regime.
ACCUTANE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,prescription from dermatologist.
asprin,





get some soluble asprin, pop 3-4 in a bowl add a little water to form a paste and spread over spots leave over night, it takes away the redness and brings them to a head quicker so they go faster,





toothpaste (depends on skin though)





Witch Hazel
go 2 the doctors they have some great pills and potions :)





i got some tablets and some cream they work a treat :)





x
I use Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser and Moisturizer and it works great!





Here are a few tips:


-drink plenty of water (6-8 glasses a day)


-eat your fruits and veggies!


-exercise


-limit your sugar intake


-reduce the amount of stress in your life


-do not pick/touch/rub your face





Good Luck!


xoxLina

No comments:

Post a Comment